Thursday, August 26, 2010

King of Ireland’s Son

Feedback to the New Forest Storyteller's
King of Ireland’s Son
The Red House Museum on Sat 21st August

Delightful and spellbinding….
...
I really enjoyed the story and would like to go to others in the future.
...
 Excellent, thank you very much for an enjoyable morning.
 ...
I think the festival is a great idea. It was wonderful to sit next to my children who were completely enraptured by the performance.
 ...
I had a wonderful time.  Arrived early and had an early introduction to the storytellers – very friendly and welcoming. Memorable event as even the miserable weather was woven into the story. If there were any hitches, they were covered up beautifully ! Hope to come back with a couple of youngsters next year.
 ...
I did not get it at the end but it was good at the start.
 ...
Absolutely fantastic!
 ...
My family enjoyed this event
 ...
It was lovely to just sit and listen for an hour.
 ...
Magical.
 ...
Fuel for the imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment