Thursday, August 12, 2010

King of Ireland's Son

Dear all
I just wanted to write and thank you for a wonderful evening at Steamer Point. I came with my two children aged 8 and 5. We all loved the evening and sitting around the campfire was really enchanting. I wanted to email as we rushed off without expressing our appreciation as we were worried about getting lost in the woods. We live in Oxford and had never been to Steamer Point before. We very much appreciated the Irish theme. My husband is from Co. Mayo and son's godmother is called Fidelma! We also wondered whether we might hear about Queen Méabh of Connacht (after whom my 8 year old daughter is named), but perhaps she might make an appearance next time! Also, the children very much appreciated the flapjacks, especially as they were still warm.
Thanks once again for a very memorable and magical evening.
Best wishes
Sarah, Méabh and Huw Lally

No comments:

Post a Comment